10/15/14

Life Lately in IG Photos

tiger pose
flying warrior variations

In honor of one of my October goals, I have joined the #SizeDoesntMatter yoga challenge on Instagram! This month has been hosted by @biggalyoga + @yogimj - two awesome ladies showing that yoga isn't just for thin, white women. 
photobooth friday

my favorite color... pink!


Joined by Katelin, I've been participating in #lovetober hosted by @galadarling




There have been fall walks + football games wrapped up in rain jackets and scarves. 




I have dropped love notes here + there!



And I have been getting in the holiday spirit with pumpkin purchasing, warm drink drinking, scary movies before bed, + a trip to Harry Potter World Studio Tours on the horizon. 

If you aren't yet, follow me on Instagram here

What has October looked like for you lately? 

P.S. I realize there are some wacky font changes going on - I've noticed blogger will do this on the occasional post. I hope it doesn't bother you as much as it does me! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment